- A minimum of macOS X v10.14 (Mojave) is needed.
- Internet connection for downloaded installation and product updates.
- Product registration required.
INTEGRATION WITH OTHER SOFTWARE
- Export report data requires at least Apple Numbers v3.5, and/or Microsoft Excel 2016 or later, including Mac Office 365.
- E-mail requires Apple Mail, Microsoft Outlook 2016 or later, including Mac Office 365.
- QuickBooks Desktop for Mac 2020 supports one-way conversion to QuickBooks Online.
- QuickBooks Desktop for Mac 2020 supports one-way conversion from QuickBooks Desktop Windows 2017 to 2019.
- QuickBooks Desktop for Mac 2020 supports conversion to and from QuickBooks for Windows 2020.
Desktop for Mac 2020 Free Download And system Requirementshttps://www.quickbookscustomerservices.com/quickbooks-desktop-for-mac/
Is QuickBooks Desktop for Mac identical to the QuickBooks products for the PC?
They’re not identical, but some features are similar. QuickBooks Desktop for Mac has been enhanced with new and improved features optimized for the Mac platform.
Is payroll available for Mac?
Yes. Learn more about Payroll.
Can I install QuickBooks Desktop for Mac on more than one computer? It compatible with the new macOS, Catalina?
We offer single and three-user license options. The three-user license enables use on up to three computers. Find out how to continue to use QuickBooks Desktop for Mac on the new macOS, Catalina, here.2